LME LS7 billet intake manifold offers a large plenum to feed your forced induction mill as well as larger cubic inch naturally aspirated and nitrous engines. Its rigid construction will handle any and all levels of boost without compromise of structural integrity (will not leak or balloon under high boost).
- Fits under the factory hood of ALL Corvettes including the C6 Z06 without modification.
- Performance gains over a FAST intake is 30-40 HP and nearly 2000 RPM. When configured with dual throttle bodies, LME’s billet intake is up 75 HP compared to the FAST intake when tested on 480" naturally aspirated engine.
- Integrated dual nitrous bungs.
- Accepts single throttle body , factory 90mm LS7 or after market 102mm throttle body.
- Option for dual injectors allows for use of dual fuel types or the ability to deliver high volumes of fuel
Intake comes standard with stainless hardware shown, stainless mounting bolts, throttle body O-ring and intake gasket O-rings as well as black anodized billet fuel rails. Fuel rails are machined for -10 straight O-ring fittings. Fuel rail height is set up to accept LS7 38mm (short) injectors. Billet fuel rail spacers can be purchased to accommodate 60mm (tall) injectors.